Your comfort and convenience is our top most priority. Fairmount makes sure that you create expected and unexpected beautiful memories in Shimla. Have a look at the amenities Fairmount offers which make us one of the best hotels in Shimla.
- Multi-Cuisine Restaurant – Serving the delectable cuisines from the eastern delicacies of the world to the famous western cuisines.
- Wi-Fi Facility – We keep you connected to the world 24×7
- Room Service – You’re the kings and queens on your breakaway to Shimla. And your wish is our command with a prompt room service.
- Travel Desk – Be it your first trip to Shimla or you’re a frequent traveler, the travel desk will help you find guides, great tourist attractions and activities in Shimla.
- Intercom with STD/ISD facility – Keeping you connected to your friends and family at any hour of the day.
- Conference Hall – We have made business happen at Fairmount. Inviting workshops and conferences. Check out our Business travel for more details.
- Free Parking – We are a drive-in hotel having free parking facility that can accommodate up to 20 vehicles.
- Shuttle Service – We offer free drop & pickup shuttle service to the Mall road.
- Doctors on call available if required
Explore the picturesque town of Shimla with the Fairmount Hotel. Some of the nearby attractions include:
- Jakhoo Temple: Only 15 mins walk & you feel spiritually connected to nature and God at the same time
- The Mall: 2.9 kms, Shopping, fun, food and people. Everything happens at the Mall, one of the hottest attarctions in Shimla
- The Christ Church: 3 kms. A monument old enough for being a reason to be near God and spirituality
- Kufri: 12 kms, a beautiful small town near Shimla that would complete your trip. The beauty goes short of words during winters in Kufri.
- Naldhera: 15 kms, Naldehra, at an altitude of 2050 m and 23 km from Shimla on Shimla- Tattapani road, houses the oldest and the highest golf course in India.
- Chail: 39 kms, Chail is a lush green setting and was the former capital of the Patiala State. It has the world’s highest cricket ground at a height of 2250 m, built in 1893.
- Tattapani: 44 kms, Tattapani is a spot well known for hot sulfurous springs. Shiv Goofa at Saraur (4 Km) is also worth visiting.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
- Check-In Time : 12 Noon
- Check-Out Time : 11.30 AM
- Cancellation Policy :
- 25% of the total amount will be deducted if booking is cancelled 7 days in advance from check-in date.
- 75% of the total amount will be deducted if booking is cancelled 3 days in advance from check-in date.
- 100% of the total amount will be deducted if booking is cancelled 2 days in advance from check-in date.
- All packages are extendable on pro-rata basis as quoted at the time of reservations only or subject to availability.
- No refund for short stay and unavailed facilities.
Booking your stay at Fairmount is as easy as getting your coffee. Just fill up this form and one of our executives will call you within 30 minutes.
And if it’s a business week, experience the fun working with maximum productivity midst nature.
Perfect place for someone who wants to chill at the hotel for more time than roaming around. Hotel offers a comfortable and cozy stay. Staff is wonderful and very much helpful. Food is good…
Got questions? We are just a call away…+91-9810026142, +91-9212134142